Granny's Strawberry Birthday Cake
For filling and topping
- 3 eggs
- 3 decilitres of white sugar
- 3 decilitres of all purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon of baking powder
- 1 decilitre of boiling water
- 1 american cup of cream
- c:a 1 litre of strawberries
- White sugar
Serve with coffee.
- Beat egg an sugar until white and fluffy.
- Add flour mixed with baking powder.
- Finish with the hot water.
- Put in greased and crumbsprinkled baking pan .
Bake in medium hot oven 200-225 C (400-425 F) for about 25 minutes. Be careful, it easily turns black on the outside.
- Cut the cooled cake in three bottoms.
- Put strawberries mashed with sugar on each
layer. It is good if it can stay and sap for a while before
covering with whipped cream .
- Cover with strawberries, whole or devided, over
the whole top and around the edge of the plate.
Have a nice birthday party!